Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HE loves me!

What a beautiful day!! :) I have to just sit here and overflow with joy because Jesus loves me and wants a relationship with me!! Shouldn't we be excited about that? I've been learning, growing and challenged by the love of God. I've come to a conclusion... we can't comprehend it. That doesn't mean that we should miss out on soaking it in and sharing it. I have been feeling very scatter brained lately and haven't come up with any amazing topics that really stick. Ugh! Until then... I shall work a lot and continue on through the crazy buisyness of life. :)

Thank Jesus for loving you today... and the most important part don't forget to share what He has done for you and show His love. :)

3 comments:

Amelia Marie said...

Amen girl! What a blessing that we know and live in THE TRUTH! <3

Natalie said...

I have times where it seems like my mind is everywhere too. Can't seem to make it stop for a few minutes... and get a post in =D Because I'm always thinking "Could I blog about that?"

Emily said...

Beautiful post, I can really see your heart for Christ.

Thanks for the comment!
I guess in a nutshell, I don't display the followers gadget on my blog just for my own personal conviction of not wanting to make it a popularity thing . That's just my own conviction, I don't feel at all that's how everyone should be. ( =

Thanks again for the comment!

Love in Christ,
Emily