Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Slacker...

Whew we are half way through October already?!?! Where has the time gone? I'm sure enjoying as much of this beautiful fall weather as possible and drinking as much hot apple cider as I can. I mean who can pass up that stuff it's the best!

I feel like I have been slacking in several areas of my life lately... blogging being one of them. I need to get more focused and "on-track". God has been doing many good things in my life and teaching me some lessons some easy and others very difficult.

In a few weeks it will be the one year mark at my nannying job. Yeah I know, it seems like just yesterday I was freaking out about it. Somehow I managed to survive the summer with all 4 kiddos at home. God has been ever faithful in placing me there. Looking forward to where He is taking me next. (Details to come... :D)

TNT (Teens Need Truth) the youth center where I volunteer has also started back up and been running like crazy. We are looking forward to our Fall Party which includes a hay ride and bon fire and all those goodies. I'm excited about that. I've been trying to dish out more time and attention to that since I'm assistant director.

Volleyball starts up this week. I'm excited and slightly nervous. I know that I'm out of shape and that I have not played in.... weeks!! OH NO! But it shall be fun! I am playing with all the same ladies as last year and it's always a blast!

Also this weekend is WEDDING WEEKEND for my best friend! :D I'm super happy and excited for her. God has blessed me with her friendship. I'm looking forward to standing up there in support of this special day for her and her man!

So here's to finishing out another week of work, nail and hair appointments, wedding rehearsal, volleyball, THE WEDDING and hanging out with dear friends. Needless to say I'm looking forward to my weekend.

2 comments:

Janelle Martin said...

Can't WAIT for the wedding! And hanging out/coffee afterwards too. :D

Natalie said...

Oh my! Sounds like a full weekend! Have fun =D