Monday, October 28, 2013

Excuse me as I blow the dust off my blog....

It truly has been too long and now I officially have the label of a slacker! I wanted needed to spend all of my time and energy and then some on the wedding.... which has come and passed.


Here's one teaser photo from our day. (I can't wait to share more!) It was absolutely perfect! I wouldn't have changed anything about it! It was a beautiful day full of Love & Happiness & Blessings. We couldn't have done it without the help from all of our loved ones! So here's a big THANK YOU!

I've seen or maybe heard a quote before about when you're married it's like you are having a sleepover with your best friend everyday. I can't even tell you how true that statement is.

I'm excited to start writing about this new journey/chapter in my life. Being his Mrs. has honestly been one of the best things in my entire life... coming right after the importance of accepting Jesus and becoming a follower of Christ. During our wedding rehearsal in the first practice walking down the isle to him I was almost in tears thinking tomorrow this is ACTUALLY going to happen and I am going to become HIS wife! It was a long time coming... dating almost two years... long distance.... through college... I truly believe that all of that has made our relationship so much deeper and stronger! God taught us how to love and respect each other all the while leaning on Him for our strength.

Now that we are almost settled back into the craziness of our so called "normal" life.... I'm hoping to get more into my blogging and maybe even do some series? 

Here's to living on love :)









2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yea! I hope you will indeed blog more friend =D

Janelle Martin said...

So good to hear your thoughts again, sis! Looking forward to our next catch-up night. :)