Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mrs. Homemaker In The Making

These long days of work, running errands and trying to pretending I'm taking amazing care of a household.

The moments in the late night hours where you could promise that you heard something.

The grocery bills.

Being a big girl.

Married life... it is eventful. I am soaking in every moment. Minus the one the other night where I had to kill a Thousand Legger aka centipede that was as big as my pinky finger!!! They love coming out when Greg is not around.

 I mean really I've been Mrs. for  over a month now! If it's flying already I'm afraid to blink for fear that the next 50 will go in a heartbeat!

Being married is one of thee greatest things ever! I cannot wait for my friends to hurry up and join the party! Most of us females dream about it all our lives and one day our dream comes true. And boys... they make it sooo fun and definitely keep it interesting!

I'm excited to write about our new endeavors changing our eating/exercise habits and trying to figure out who we want OUR family to be... what is our passion, what makes us move and what is our desire. How are we using our lives to further the kingdom.

So here's to figuring out who we are together!



 
Here's a few sneak peeks of our big day. 

1 comment:

Janelle Martin said...

Thanks for the update, Mrs. Nolt! (I'm still not used to seeing that yet. Haha!) Looking forward to Sunday. :)