Sunday, January 6, 2013

New...

New year and New beginnings... New Me.


I've been so blessed during 2012 from growing closer to my Savior, my amazing man, my ever faithful family and my amazing friends.

Digging into God's word. My latest obsession has been about dinosaurs in the bible. One of my good friends and host sister in Brazil studies fossils and all about that so she has been helping me a lot. For this year I want to study more into His word and His promises for me. I also received a devotional book that I'm loving and being challenged by.

God has blessed me with a year and a half with my amazing and incredible hero. He is always blowing my mind with his romantic and sweetness. He is the man I have dreamed of and prayed for. Most of the year was spent long distance (which was very long and hard) and a special small part was spent together. Lots love hugs and laughter. God has truly blessed me with nothing but the best. I had to sit down and think of all the reasons we are so perfect for each other. Our hearts, beliefs, goals and dreams go hand in hand. I hope someday that God will bless all my beautiful friends to find there amazing man just as I have been blessed. I'm looking forward to this year and all the wonderful things that will happen. Greg will graduate and we can kiss this long distance goodbye. He will be able to get a job in the medical field. Whatever else is in store for our relationship this year I'm very much looking forward to it. :)

There is never a dull moment in this household. I have the worlds best parents who have listened to me grumble after my long days, offered me support and advice. Also, the craziest loudest sisters. Looking forward to this year starting a new journey buy managing my parents Yogurtworks Cafe. Yes they are starting a frozen yogurt cafe. I'm excited to have not so early mornings and not so long days. I will however miss my kiddos I'm sure.

Last but not least... my friends. They have been there for me listend to me and encouraged me. I have amazing and beautiful best friends. Just one more way that God has truly blessed me.  I'm looking forward to spending quality coffee dates and time with my friends. Planning parties/events and all our craftiness.... Maybe we will actually use our pinterest boards and not just look at them and dream. ;)

Looking back over this past year and I have learned a lot of hard lessons.... Some of which I hope to write some future posts on. I don't want to go into too much detail and spoil that.:) I'm nohwere near perfect I'm sure I'll have many more hard lessons to learn. But here's to the journey bring on 2013.


Here's my theme verse right now...
 

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.

Exodus 14:14

 
 

1 comment:

Janelle Martin said...

Yes, He is certainly fighting for both of us. We just need to learn what it means to be still. And so excited for more coffee dates and craft nights. Love you much, my friend!