Friday, March 15, 2013

Over My Head...

Lately I've been feeling a little in over my head. It might help if I wouldn't be a perfectionist and everything I did wouldn't have to be done to the T. But I'm also thankful and my man is for sure thankful that when I do a job.... I do it the right way. I don't like this halfway stuff. Anyways on to other things....

I took the Servesafe course this week to get ready for Yogurtworks to be opening. So excited about my new job there and working on my responsibility list and organizing all of that. Let me tell you... its's hard figuring out all this stuff from scratch!

During my downtime lately I've been watching the first season of Duck Dynasty and reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Also, I've been blessed to spend lots of time with my man this week. I can't believe how fast the week is going by.

Well, I guess my little random post should be over now. Happy Friday!


1 comment:

Janelle Martin said...

You and me both when it comes to the perfectionism stuff! So glad we don't have to do it alone though. And can't wait to spend my gift cert. :) Have a wonderful week, dear!