Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Preoccupied by these wedding bells

I've been a little busy, preoccupied and felt a little overwhelmed lately.... why you may ask?


Because my best friend and prince charming has asked me to be his wife! :)

It couldn't have been more perfect and I was completely blown away! (More details to come about the engagement.)

So now I'm just trying to keep my mind running at normal speed! Working a lot and still volunteering at TNT. Who am I kidding? I'm trying to keep my mind with me! Our big day is October 5th. So here's to list making and having all my friends and family help me. Which is a HUGE blessing! I have been soooo overwhelmed by the generosity of people. Everyone has just been so helpfull and trying to make my day a little bit less stressful. From friends giving me things from their wedding to my lovely Matron of honor who has took me all over dress shopping until we found THE ONE! :) God is so sooo good to us!

One last thing... Greg has graduated from nursing school in May. And we found out the other week that he got a job in the ICU where he wanted to work. I'm so happy for him to be starting his nursing career and looking forward to what God has in store for us. I am so overwhelmed by His goodness!

Stay tuned for house/apartment shopping 101. ;)

Lots of love,

Jessica

2 comments:

Janelle Martin said...

You guys make me smile! :) I'm so excited for your big day and honored to be a part of it. Looking forward to all the fun that's yet to come!

Natalie said...

OooO! Love that you'll be keeping us updated via blogging. And congrats again!