Monday, October 29, 2012

Daily Bread

But now, this is what the Lord says he who created you, Jacob he formed you, Israel: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Isaiah 43: 1-2

Someone posted these verses on facebook earlier today and they really inspired my soul.

Isn't it amazing to think that He created us and summoned us by name! It's such a comfort knowing that no matter what we are going through God will be with us and take care of us.

#myheartisblessed

1 comment:

Janelle Martin said...

Jess, I lovee the new look! So glad you got it figured out. Love you much, dear!